Studying English abroad is an adventure that you cannot miss. And as you’re leaving, why not try a destination a little more exotic than London? In this blog we have seen the reasons to study English in South Africa and Australia , today we are going to the other hemisphere to present the reasons why to study English in Canada .
1) Because it has one of the best teaching systems in the world
According to the UN, the Canadian education system is one of the highest quality globally. The vast majority of educational institutions are public, which means that studying English in Canada will be between 30 and 40% cheaper than in other destinations.
This country has a large number of world-renowned English learning centers and programs for foreigners, as well as many possibilities to stay with families and discover the local culture. Another point in its favor is that the Canadian accent is much more neutral than that of its American neighbors.
2) For their quality of life
According to recent research by the strategic consulting Reputation Institute, Canada is the country with the best reputation in the world. According to the UN, it is one of the 10 best countries to live in thanks to the quality of its education, the standard of living of its citizens and the low rates of crime and violence. And as if all this were not enough, it is also one of the most technologically advanced nations.
3) Because it is a bilingual and multicultural country
Canada has two official languages. If you want to practice French in addition to English, Quebec and Montreal are two ideal destinations for it.
In addition, Canada is a meeting point for people from many countries and cultures, since it welcomes inhabitants from all parts of the world who come to this country to work or study. Therefore, it is a great option if you are looking to expand your horizons.
4) For its natural wonders
Other reasons to study English in Canada are its mountains, forests and lakes that take your breath away. If you like nature, this is a great country to discover and enjoy so don’t forget your camera!
5) Because you have a lot of destinations to choose from
You can count on centers to study English in Canada , in several different cities, which will allow you to choose the option that best suits your tastes. These are the most popular destinations:
- Toronto – Canada’s largest city and the country’s financial capital. In it you can find one of the seven wonders of the modern world: the CN Tower, 550 meters high. It is also very close to Niagara Falls and the United States.
- Vancouver – A vibrant, cosmopolitan city located on the West Coast. One of its greatest attractions is the easy access to spectacular natural landscapes. Leisure options also abound.
- Quebec City – Historic and picturesque, Quebec is a great place if you want to hear French in addition to English.